I’ll admit I’ve had just a slight attack of the baby fever recently. No, I haven’t been planning baby showers and creating baby registries … well, at least not often … or recently… Okay, yeah all the time. For weeks. When we actually are trying to get pregnant I will be damn prepared. These pretty images make me excited for the future.
Soaking in these photos of Trine Harbo’s glorious Copenhagen apartment. Eastern influences meets Scandinavian stark white? Sounds like a deal to me.
1. A beautifully designed online shop.
2. Loving this kitchen on An Magritt’s blog.
3. I made this dish for dinner last week (red lentils and spinach in marsala sauce) and it was OHSOGOOD. tres spicy.
4. How to Cook Legumes kitchen cheat sheet poster.
5. For all you Harry Potter fans out there: How to knit a mandrake! knitting pattern
6. Oh, you know … just a happy wild fox jumping on a trampoline.
I’ll be traveling to the Oregon coast in a couple weeks with a bunch of junior high and high school kids for a church youth event. Even though I’ve been living in this state for 5 and a half years, I have never spent more than a day on its chilly sands so I am looking forward to this weekend jaunt.
For a lovely Oregon coast video by Kinfolk look here.