Soaking in these photos of Trine Harbo’s glorious Copenhagen apartment. Eastern influences meets Scandinavian stark white? Sounds like a deal to me.
1. A beautifully designed online shop.
2. Loving this kitchen on An Magritt’s blog.
3. I made this dish for dinner last week (red lentils and spinach in marsala sauce) and it was OHSOGOOD. tres spicy.
4. How to Cook Legumes kitchen cheat sheet poster.
5. For all you Harry Potter fans out there: How to knit a mandrake! knitting pattern
6. Oh, you know … just a happy wild fox jumping on a trampoline.
I’ll be traveling to the Oregon coast in a couple weeks with a bunch of junior high and high school kids for a church youth event. Even though I’ve been living in this state for 5 and a half years, I have never spent more than a day on its chilly sands so I am looking forward to this weekend jaunt.
For a lovely Oregon coast video by Kinfolk look here.
After seeing the photo above floating around for a few months, I finally LOOKED at it and realized how wonderful these linen duvets by Linge Particulier are. You can find them at the lovely french shop Bodie and Fou, which is run by two sweet sisters, Elodie and Karine. The duvets come in light grey, blue grey, pink and even mustard! (not shown) How wonderful and cool linen would feel in the summertime…
Every time I need a little pick-me-up, I look through these photos from Aubin & Wills‘ spring campaign of last year. The colors, the books, the clothes, the houseplants, her haircut, the wallpaper, his glasses. Omgosh … it’s all perfect. If I could insert myself into this life (with my current life and loved people tucked tightly in my arms, of course) I would. Okay maybe for just a day.